San Gorgonio Groups
Find out what your Group is doing:
- Mojave Group: covers the San Bernardino County high desert from Wrightwood to Needles.
- Mountains Group: covers the San Bernardino Mountains from Crestline to Arrowbear.
- Big Bear Group: covers all of the Big Bear Lake area and surrounding communities.
- Los Serranos Group: covers the San Bernardino County areas around Upland and Rancho Cucamonga.
- Moreno Valley Group: Focuses on the city of Moreno Valley and adjacent county areas.
- Tahquitz Group: covers all of the low desert areas of Riverside County, the Morongo Basin in San Bernardino County, plus Joshua Tree National Park and the Santa Rosa and San Jacinto National Monument. We focus primarily on habitat, sprawl, OHV use and water issues.
- Santa Margarita Group: covers Murrieta and Temecula areas.
Don't live in any of the areas above? Please click here.